New Install #TIP

k9bo@...

Tried to install the latest version of JT-Alert and couldn't get it to recognize my fresh installation of .NET  After circling the drain for several hours I came to the conclusion that the problem is that if one goes to Microsoft to install it you get the newest version 5.0.11 not 5.0.0.  The 5.0.11 is not recognized by JT-Alert.  Solved the problem by going deeper on the Microsoft download site to old versions and got .NET 5.0.0 and all is now working.  Not sure how difficult it would be to fix this on JT-Alert, but in the meantime, perhaps a warning or tip on the JT-Alert  might be in order.  Love the new version, great job

Bill, K9BO