Re: JTAlert not connecting to WSJT-X #FT8

Bob McLeod

Problem solved.  As I was looking around the PC trying to work out what the issue was, I found several Windows functions not working - for example right click on the start menu - Control panel wouldn't open (although settings and device manager were OK).  So I started looking for a solution to that and ended up restoring Windows to it's out of the box state, saving personal settings only.

I then went through all the sleep settings again etc , reloaded WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper, and Dimension for the timing, and everything is working now.  Just don't know what caused Win10 to go faulty.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed advice.

73
Bob VP8LP