Re: LoTW & eQSL Flags missing on remote decode of my call #FT8

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 11/10/2021 4:32 pm, Robert Bencsko wrote:
I recently upgraded my callsign from W7AMC to AD7J.  Now my friend says the only flag he has on my decode is TEXT, NO LoTW or eQSL.
LoTW I have updated with new TQSL cert and have been uploading updated via Ham Radio Deluxe with no problems.  eQSL I added another call to account and have also been uploading with no issue. In JTAlert I have updated all the call's and password for logging.
Where does JTAlert get the information to display the icons?  I don't now for sure where else to look for the cause
Your Callsign, AD7J, is recorded in the Callsigns database and shows you in NV and use eQSL(AG) and LoTW.

Each JTAlert release automatically includes the most up-to-date Callsign database at the time of release, If someone is not seeing the correct info for your callsign than they are likely using a old version of JTAlert which has an old database that does not include your new callsign. If they don't want to upgrade JTAlert, than they need to install the Callsign database and keep it updated. The database is updated approximately every 2 to 3 weeks..