LoTW & eQSL Flags missing on remote decode of my call #FT8

Robert Bencsko

I recently upgraded my callsign from W7AMC to AD7J.  Now my friend says the only flag he has on my decode is TEXT, NO LoTW or eQSL.
LoTW I have updated with new TQSL cert and have been uploading updated via Ham Radio Deluxe with no problems.  eQSL I added another call to account and have also been uploading with no issue. In JTAlert I have updated all the call's and password for logging.
Where does JTAlert get the information to display the icons?  I don't now for sure where else to look for the cause