Re: JTAlert not connecting to WSJT-X #FT8

Bob McLeod

I have the PC now.  Reading through the help file for JTAlert, it mentions about copying the information from the "About" screen for the current operating state, so I was going to have a look at that and compare the status to my own installation, but the about screen doesn't appear.  So I thought perhaps it is a corrupt installation, so I uninstalled, restarted the PC and installed again - but it is still the same.

By the way, it is a new Windows 10 laptop with nothing else on it - just WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper.
73 Bob VP8LP