locked Re: JTAlert not connecting to WSJT-X #FT8

Bob McLeod

Well, have had a look at my friend's PC, and looks like everything is set up same as mine.  I can't see anything obvious that could be stopping JTAlert and WSJT-X from talking.  We uninstalled everything and reinstalled, rebooted, turned firewall off, just can't find anything that looks suspicious.  It was definitely working when he first set it up as he made some contacts which went through JTAlert and into DXKeeper, then the PC went to sleep and now JTAlert is not getting data from WSJT-X.  Something has gone to sleep and we can't wake it up.  Grateful any suggestions.
Thanks
Bob VP8LP