locked Suggestion for Sound - add filter for minimum RX dB theshold

Scott Straw

Laurie,

I love your program and use the sound app to call me to the radio from elsewhere in the house when a DX I need is announced.  I have learned that my receiver works better than my transmitter in that I can often decode stations at -20 to -24, but realistically my odds of working those stations are are slim and none (and slim is on his horse headed out of town).
I'm wondering if you might consider adding a filter so that the audio alerts only trigger when the received dB level is above a preset threshold.  I have no concept of the programming complexity involved with my idea, but I am putting it in the suggestion box all the same.

Thanks for a great product!

73,

Scott

Scott Straw, KB4KBS