locked Re: JTAlert Not Sending Logs to QRZ - RESOLVED

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2021 8:23 am, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
I opened the path and I do not see a file named "QrzLog_1.result"

The lack of a QRZLog results file indicates that the QRZ upload is never being performed.

Your support request files confirm that the "QrzLog_1.result" file is not present. That is due to no QRZ upload being performed by JTAlert because JTAlert is not doing any logging.

You don't have a log enabled in JTAlert, so nothing is logged or uploaded to the online logs. Your JTAlert main window titlebar text reads "JTAlert 2.50.5 N4KMG [80m,FT8,NO LOG,#1]". Note the "NO LOG".

You need to have a log enabled in JTAlert. If you don't care about logging, enable an ADIF log in JTAlert, you don't need to do anything with it, and that will allow JTAlert to upload to QRZ.