locked JT Alert logs two incomplete entries for each QSO in HRD Logbook

Paula K7PAX

I had my logging settings for HRD Logbook working great from WSJTX, doing a QRZ lookup and filling in details such as name, address, etc. But I want to use logging from WSJT-X so I can track my CQ Marathon  needed entities. In WS-JTX I unchecked the "Enable logged contact ADIF broadcast, and enabled logging from JT-Alert. So now, logging from JT-Alert, when I work a contact I get two incomplete log entries as shown here. Any ideas on what I've done wrong in my setup?

Paula Johnson
K7PAX