locked Re: JTAlert Never shows any callsigns.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2021 6:24 am, Ken Finke wrote:

I just installed version 2.50.6 of JTAlert, and upgraded to version 2.4.0 c19d62 of WSJT-X.  Now JTAlert does NOTHING.  I see no callsigns in the call window.  I do see in the main window at the top: [15m,FT8,HRD6+,#1].

Also in the Callsigns window is see 15m FT8 and the callsign of the last station called.  But changes made in WSJT-X are not updated.

What version of JTAlert did you upgrade from?

Since The Callsigns window is reporting the WSJTX Band/Mode/DXCall in the statusbar and the main JTAlert window is also reporting the Band/Mode, that indicates that the UDP comms with WSJTX is working correctly so that is not the reason for no callsigns being displayed.

Please post an image of your Callsigns window, not the entire desktop, just that window.