locked Re: JTAlert Not Sending Logs to QRZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2021 4:49 am, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
Somehow I missed your previous response. I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data. Any advice? Thank you very much.

73 de N4KMG
Wes

OK, there must be some other reason for the failure.

Open Windows explorer and navigate to the "%localappdata%\HamApps\N4KMG\session\JTAlertX" directory.
There should be a file there named "QrzLog_1.result". Open that file in notepad, it is a plain text file. What does it show?

For a successful upload you should have something similar to this...
2021-09-22 20:58:06 utc
LOGID=674991983&RESULT=OK&COUNT=1