locked Re: contest reflection

Jim Reisert AD1C

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:17 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io <vk3ama.ham.apps=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On 21/09/2021 4:01 pm, KF7NN wrote:
i didnt realize there was a worked before date that i can configure without rebuilding database, too bad it dont have time also. but that works for me.
thanks

The B4 UTC Data starts from 00:00 utc. There is no provision for starting at an arbitrary time within that date. This has never been requested. How common is it for contests to start at a time other than 00:00 utc?

That's probably overkill.  The likelihood of working a contest participant between 00z and the actual start of the contest is rather slim.  The only contest I know of that has multiple sessions on the same day is the CW Open in September, but per the name, it's not a digital contest.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://www.ad1c.us