locked Re: contest reflection

Tom Melvin

Contest start time

Yes fairly common - many mid afternoon to mid-afternoon, 10am for 6 hrs, mid day to midnight - if you were to add (and its not high on my  ‘would like to have’ list) it - would need to specify any start time. Also knowing users no sooner than you do that the request for end time will appear - guess the argument will be ohh condition so good can’r spare the xx seconds to change the settings back again. :-)

Regards
Tom
GM8MJV

On 22 Sep 2021, at 04:17, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 21/09/2021 4:01 pm, KF7NN wrote:
i didnt realize there was a worked before date that i can configure without rebuilding database, too bad it dont have time also. but that works for me.
thanks

The B4 UTC Data starts from 00:00 utc. There is no provision for starting at an arbitrary time within that date. This has never been requested. How common is it for contests to start at a time other than 00:00 utc?