locked Re: CQ Marathon alert has stopped clearing worked entities

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/09/2021 6:34 am, Paula K7PAX via groups.io wrote:
The CQ Marathon alert has stopped clearing worked entities. It worked before, although I am not sure exactly when it stopped working. I am currently running JT Alert 2.50.0 and logging to HRD Logbook. The checkbox to enable "Auto clear triggered alert entity after logging" is checked. I have had to manually move the worked entities. Is there anything else I need to check?
Paula Johnson
K7PAX

I strongly suggest you upgrade JTAlert. The latest is 2.50.6. There have been numerous fixes since the initial 2.50.0 release.
If the problem persists, post another message.