locked SSL/TLS failure

Mike Wilson <mwilson1946@...>

I have resolved all of my issues with WSJT-X and JTAlert.  But the problem with retrieving the csv file from LoTW still issues a failure notice that SSL service is not installed. I have followed all of the recommendations, I have downloaded and installed the openSSL (64) lite package and installed it. I have uninstalled the ssl and started over. Each task I perform is followed by a restart of the PC. Nothing I do resolves the error. The PC is 64 bit. I have manually downloaded the csv and put it in the log directory but there is no indication that it is being used.

Any one have a suggestions?

73 de KE5WCT

Mike Wilson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10