Re: 2.50.6 Callsigns Window #1

Dave Garber

I shut down, when not using ft8 or ft4, and when I restart, everything goes right where I left it

smartsdr, jtalert,wsjtx,log4om, and there sub windows

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 9:22 AM Ed Wilson via groups.io <ed.wilson=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Laurie,

I make a number of changes to the Callsigns Window #1 using the gear icon on the lower right hand of the window. I also shut down JTAlert each evening and start it up again the next morning. I find that approximately half of the time JTAlert starts with the Callsigns window reverting to its original defaults rather than to my preferred settings. I need to resize it and change to my preferred settings again which takes less than a minute but is a bit annoying. Approximately half of the time, my settings are remembered just fine.

Am I doing something wrong when I shut down JTAlert in the evening or when I launch it again in the morning?

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC