Re: How do I stop DX Alert from sounding when a station (normally stateside) is calling DX

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 15/09/2021 8:43 am, GLENN - K4ZOT wrote:
OK, Tnx Laurie.  I will check my settings some more.

Glenn
K4ZOT
If your getting DX Alerts on US stations calling CD DX, then very likely you have the USA still set as needed for that Band and Mode in JTAlert.

What log type are you using with JTAlert? Are you periodically performing the "Alert Database Rebuild" to get the internal alerting lists updated with your latest confirmations in your log? Or are you manually maintaining the list of Countries still needed ?