Re: B4 Behavior

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/09/2021 10:55 am, Craig wrote:
Laurie - on 30M FT8.  After change of date and re-start, VK6EI is still showing as not worked which is not the case per my original email.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

Craig,

It sounds like the DXKeeper log file that JTAlert is reading when doing the B4 checks may not be the correct file.

When you log a QSO via JTAlert, does it get written correctly to DXKeeper and is JTAlert reporting a success or failure message after logging? Does the DXKeeper log file path shown by JTAlert in the Settings window, "Logging -> DXLab DXKeeper" section match the file name and path in DXKeeper?

Check your inbox, I have sent an email direct requesting some additional information and files.