Re: B4 Behavior

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/09/2021 5:05 am, Craig wrote:
I continue to struggle with getting B4 to behave accurately.  For example, I called VK6EI this evening on 30M FT8 based on JTAlert showing a not worked status. When the QSO was completed and logged with DXKeeper, my log showed that I have worked this station 5 times in 2021 on 30M FT8.  My JTAlert B4 settings are ALL unchecked.  Looking for guidance on this regularly occurring issue.  I am using V2.50.5  Thanks.
--
Craig
NZ4CW

Check the "Alerts -> Worked B4" section of the Settings window. What date is shown for the highlighted setting shown in this image?

If it is todays date or a relatively recent date, enable the "Ignore QSOs based on log entry date" checkbox temporarily, than adjust the date to some far off date in the past, say 1900-01-01, then uncheck that checkbox. Close the Settings window than restart JTAlert. Let me know if that corrects the problem.