locked Re: Jtalert messaging

Jim Tanis

Mine is working fine with the new version too.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021, 7:00 AM kb2m@... <kb2mjeff@...> wrote:

Just sent a test message here to myself with new version and it worked with no issues or configuration changes...

73 Jeff kb2m

On 9/13/2021 9:35 PM, Jim Tanis wrote:
I tried to send one to myself (Didn't know that was possible)  But I did not get a response.  Is there some configuring to do on messaging?  It always worked before.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 8:32 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 14/09/2021 10:32 am, Jim Tanis wrote:
Is jtalert messaging working?  Sent several messages and no response.

If working, is it backwards compatible?

73 Jim NX0R

Messaging is working. You can test by sending a message to yourself.

The current Messaging is backwards compatible with older implementations, up to a point. What JTAlert version are you using?