locked Re: How do I stop DX Alert from sounding when a station (normally stateside) is calling DX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/09/2021 8:39 am, GLENN - K4ZOT wrote:
How do I stop DX Alert from voice sounding when a station (normally stateside) is just calling DX in their call?  I have looked everywhere and can not find the solution.

Any help appreciated.

Glenn
K4ZOT

JTAlert doesn't have and has never had a voiced Alert for stations calling CQ DX.

If it is the DXCC Alert that is being triggered that will be because the Country of the Alerting callsign is set as needed in JTAlert. The DXCC Alert does not trigger on the CQ direction word.