locked Re: JTAlert not communicating with WSJT-X

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/09/2021 5:00 am, Ed Crosby - W7UJ wrote:
All of a sudden my JTAlert is not communicating with the WSJT-X program.  All I get is ???m.  I just downloaded the latest version of JTAlert and still nothing.  An suggestions?

Thanks
Ed W7UJ

Typically, either you don't have the UDP settings set correctly or some other application has taken exclusive control of the UDP Server Port. Do you have any other apps trying to work with WSJTX directly?

Have a look at the JTAlert "Help -> WSJTX UDP Setup" menu.