locked Re: Callsign widow

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/09/2021 3:59 am, Zigi Kossakowski wrote:
I Ben running WSJTX with JTAlert the latest version, running good for long time , this morning when i started JTAlert the callsign window com up 2 by 2 inch and I can’t do anything with, the confirmation icon is not visible.

Make the Callsigns window active. Click anywhere on the window then use the F2 Key. That will open the Options popup the same as if you clicked the gear icon if it was visible. From there you will be able to uncheck the "Size locked" setting allowing you to resize the window. F2 is the standard hotkey across all the windows for opening their associated Options windows.