locked Re: Worked B4 conflicting (some callsigns)

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/09/2021 11:40 pm, nd2k@... wrote:

I have noticed with a small handful of calls, the Confirmed/Worked Bands Display
will correctly show a callsign worked (e.g. the 20M FT4 worked box is checked)
but the same callsign in the Callsigns Window does not show "B4"; nor is it
"grayed out" in the WSJT Band Activity column (indicating worked B4).

Again, this is only a small handful of callsigns, with not rhyme or reason to them
having anything in common. I rebuilt the database, but still no change.

Any ideas??

Al ND2K

Sounds like you have an ignore B4 date set causing old log entries to not be considered as B4s.

See the "Alerts -> Worked B4" section of the Settings window and turn off the "Ignore QSOs based on log entry date" option.