locked Re: V2.505 and worked B4

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/09/2021 3:50 pm, Jacques F1VEV wrote:
Hello  Hi Bob V31MA is also one of my recuring callsigns despite having worked all bands etc  yet my issue concerns at least 50% of ALL calls that are Worked B4  show up as wanted  so something is amiss in my system .

 did a quick roll back to 2.50.4 this morning  and all seems ok  for now  still testing   WEIRD

Thanks Jacques F1VEV

Rolling back JTAlert to 2.50.4 changed the B4 Alerting behavior, it does not have the extended B4 Date ignore options introduced in 2.50.5. From the 2.50.5 release notes...
    - Worked B4 Alert: Ignoreing the B4 status based on the age of QSOs in the Log.
       Selectable in Monthly increments, 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 Months. The age
       is determinined by the utc Date when the current JTAlert session is started.
       See the Alerts -> Worked B4 section of the main JTAlert window Settings.

Your previous messages indicated that you had the 6 month age option selected which would cause ALL QSOs in your log older than 6 months to not be used for B4 checks and subsequent Alerting. That is why you are seeing Callsigns worked over 6 months ago not being shown as B4s.

See my message here... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/37105