locked Re: V2.505 and worked B4

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/09/2021 6:28 pm, Jacques F1VEV wrote:
 This is what I tried last as I would have thought it was the most restrictive  but some still show  despite last QSO was over 18 months ago  Cheers  Jacques
--
F1VEV

Based on your settings, an 18 month old QSO in your log will not be flagged as B4 because you have the "6 months" age setting enabled for the "Ignore QSOs based on log entry date". By setting an ignore date as you have, any callsign decoded that was previously logged more than 6 months in the past will not show the B4 in the Callsigns window and will generate alerts.

If you don't want old QSO being ignored for the B4 testing, don't use the "Ignore QSOs based on log entry date", un-tick the checkbox.