locked V2.505 and worked B4

Jacques F1VEV

Hello,

I have noticed recently a lot of worked B4 call signs showing up in the call sign window if I double click then call sign comes up in main window  as QSO B4 ?

I have tried rebuilding data base  choosing ignore based on log entry and also older then etc ; but noting they still show up ?

Using WSJTX 2.4.0 JTAlert 2.50.5 HRD logbook 6.7.0.357 on SQL  on W10 Pro   ( JTA logs direct to HRD)
I have tried all suggestion I have read about to no avail I must be blind to something obvious  pointer will be welcomed
Thank you Jacques
F1VEV