locked Re: Missing start menu with version 2.50.5

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/09/2021 2:25 am, Raymond Mikula wrote:
ok, if I look at the task bar I do see two "notes"  The note that is shown in my attached screen capture does not activate the missing/floating window.  I do have four displays in use and have carefully searched all of them but there is no menu to be found.  I also include a screen capture of the tasks that are running.

Ray/W9NZ

Your images shows that the main JTAlert process (the main window) is running and there is a taskbar entry.

If clicking the taskbar entry does not bring the JTAlert main window into view then it is likely positioned off-screen. Google "Recover off-screen window" will produce millions of results for instruction on how to recover an off-screen window, a very common Windows problem.