locked Re: Missing start menu with version 2.50.5

Raymond Mikula

ok, if I look at the task bar I do see two "notes"  The note that is shown in my attached screen capture does not activate the missing/floating window.  I do have four displays in use and have carefully searched all of them but there is no menu to be found.  I also include a screen capture of the tasks that are running.

Ray/W9NZ

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 08:31 PM, Michael Black wrote:
The "menu at the top" is now a separate window.
It should be the 1st thing to come up followed shortly by the call window.

Hover over the JTAlert icon in the task bar and you should see the other window.
You might have to move it if it's off screen.