locked Re: Missing start menu with version 2.50.5

Michael Black

The "menu at the top" is now a separate window.
It should be the 1st thing to come up followed shortly by the call window.

Hover over the JTAlert icon in the task bar and you should see the other window.
You might have to move it if it's off screen.

Mike

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 06:55:30 PM CDT, Raymond Mikula <rmikula@...> wrote:

I've upgraded from a prior version of Jtalert to version 2.50.5.  I get the "good news" NET 5 message.
I'm missing the menu at the top.  I've deleted and reinstalled JTalert.  Need some guidance as to how to trouble shoot this problem.