locked enhancement request

Joe

Laurie:

In the new version of JTAlert (2.50.5), I note that for some windows, like the Decodes window, it makes sense to clear the panel after each decode, while for others, like the Callers panel, one can set the persistence of the information shown in that panel, from "no auto clear" down to 1 minute.  I would like to be able to set this same parameter for clearing the DXCC Alert window, so that I can see, what DX I might have missed while I was away from my station.  This is valuable information in that it lets you know, especially over a few days, when a DX entity was being decoded at your station.  Is there already a way to do this, or would this be a reasonable thing to add??

When I initially saw the drop down box with "Callers (own call alert)" I thought this was going to be a drop down that allowed me to select a panel for configuration.  Changing it so that it does, in fact, work that way doesn't seem like a major change, but I fully realize it may be more difficult that it appears, and/or, the priority of such a modification might be so far down the list as to be not likely in the near future.  Alternatively, and maybe even better, would be a separate window that simply captured every (time stamped) DXCC alert until cleared, if enabled.

Should I get my hopes up ;-)