locked Alert when needed entity is receiving you but not actively transmitting on band. Would this be possible to add to JT Alert? #FT8

Pat N6PAT

Often while using FT8 I've seen needed entities in PSK Reporter and/or Ham Spots that are receiving me but not currently transmitting on the band. I'll give them a call and many times they respond and another band slot is filled.

Would it be possible to add a function in JT Alert that would alert an op when this scenario occurs ? Perhaps a separate optional pane on the call sign window for needed entities that are receiving you?