locked JTAlert Main Window not Visible

Robie - AJ4F

All,

I am assisting a local ham to troubleshoot the following problem.

He has upgraded from an earlier version of JTAlert 2.16.17 I believe to version 2.50.5 X64.  .NET 5 Desktop has been installed and NET Framework Check indicates the install was successful.

With WSJTX 2.5.0-rc5 X64 running he starts JTAlert, the reading settings box appears and then closes, and the Callsigns Window opens.  The main jtalert window never opens and call signs do not appear in the Callsigns Window even though they are being decoded and displayed by WSJT-X.

Task Manager indicates JTAlertV2.Manager is running.

Any suggestions as to the next steps to take in troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks,

Robie - AJ4F