locked Re: Wanted VE Provinces not working #FT8

Michael Black

I did get with Dan and he's operating just fine now.

Things can get a little complicated and people get themselves wrapped around the axle and frustration bubbles up to the surface.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 08:57:02 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 27/08/2021 11:34 am, Dan Bathker wrote:

Fighting overly complicated computer software that even talks to users in male Or female voice is just plain not worth the struggle.
Which is my Considered Opinion.

Bottom Line: Use valuable time for Radio, not so much for Computer Software.

Dan K6BLG

Hijacking other threads to push your dislike of JTAlert agenda is not cool. Your past postings indicate a dislike of Computer automation. If you dislike JTAlert so much, don't use it, a simple solution. Why are you bothering being a member of this group if all you going to do is complain and paint JTAlert as overly complicated. It is not, your the one, in my opinion, who is making it overly complicated. Help has been offered by Mike W9MDB, did you take that offer up? If not than what is the point of you being a member of this Support group.