locked Re: Wanted VE Provinces not working #FT8

John

Maybe the oop should  "Try a 3x5 inch (75x125 mm) paper card on which" he writes " I will not be a Jackass, I will not be a Jackass" and mount multiple copies throughout his house at eye level.

John
VE7KKQ

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:57 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 27/08/2021 11:34 am, Dan Bathker wrote:

Fighting overly complicated computer software that even talks to users in male Or female voice is just plain not worth the struggle.
Which is my Considered Opinion.

Bottom Line: Use valuable time for Radio, not so much for Computer Software.

Dan K6BLG

Hijacking other threads to push your dislike of JTAlert agenda is not cool. Your past postings indicate a dislike of Computer automation. If you dislike JTAlert so much, don't use it, a simple solution. Why are you bothering being a member of this group if all you going to do is complain and paint JTAlert as overly complicated. It is not, your the one, in my opinion, who is making it overly complicated. Help has been offered by Mike W9MDB, did you take that offer up? If not than what is the point of you being a member of this Support group.