From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of ve7nz
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 03:28 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Wanted VE Provinces not working #FT8

I recently updated JT-Alert. Love the idea of a Wanted VE Provinces Alert.  I rebuild my database regularly from HRD Logbook which confirms QSOs with LoTW.  This works perfectly for all alerts except the Wanted VE Provinces Alert.  Even though I can see which provinces I have worked in JT Alert, I get alerts for those provinces indicating they are ones I need - when I don't.

The setting look the same for WAS, DXCC, and VE Provinces but the results are different.

Any ideas?

Thx. Adrian VE7NZ