locked Re: Prob Decode Windows

Johan Barre

hi 

@laurie the translate is correct, i do the delete and test always same probleme 
@Neil just reinstall .net desktop 64 bits and jtalert64bits my system is also 64 bits last windows reinstallation yesterday without antivirus malware after test probleme always present 
snif 

regards 

Le dim. 22 août 2021 à 00:20, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> a écrit :
On 22/08/2021 7:34 am, Johan Barre wrote:
hi all this day i have install jtalert for wsjt same prob
desktop runtime 5.0.9 installed 
anyone have an idea ?
Regards F4HHL

Le ven. 20 août 2021 à 10:55, Johan Barre <johan.barre@...> a écrit :
Hi all
 just reinstall my radio Pc 
i have apron with JTAlert for JTDX when windows decode is open i ahev this message 
image.png
Uninstall my AV/ reinstall software/reboot install a ols version always the same 
any idea ?

regards F4HHL JOHAN 

Johan,

Google translate says "cessé de fonctionner" translates as "stopped working". Is that correct?

Is it only the Decodes window that is having problems? If so it is likely a problem with the decodes database file. Do the following
  • Stop JTAlert
  • Use Windows file explorer and navigate to %localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\F4HHL\Decode\ then delete all files in that directory with names starting with "decodes.sqlite", there may be several.
  • After they have been deleted start JTAlert and try an open the Decodes window.
Let me know if that works for you.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.