locked Re: JTALERT "B4"

Steve Roth - AD4K

Thanks much for solving my mystery.  Sorry I missed your previous post - I tend to not do much FT4 and I never had the occasion to experience the problem. The situation with V31MA constantly calling gave me the opportunity to illustrate the issue.

I will go back to the way I was doing it (just using HRD to log for me).

Regards, Steve  AD4K

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 10:30 AM DAVID MM0AMW via groups.io <david.gillies116=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
I already raised this issue in message #36167 in mid July. It only seems to happen on FT4 as everything works as expected on FT8.  It also happens if you switch bands and back again whilst on FT4.

73
David
MM0AMW