locked JTAlert not highlighting text in Band Activity window

Steve Phillips - NS4P

I built up a new PC and did a fresh install of WSJT-X and JTAlert.  I've got everything working except that JTAlert is not highlighting text (e.g. B4, New prefix) in the WSJT-X Band Activity window.  I am getting the alerts and colors in the Callsigns #1 window, but not in Band Activity.

I did change the fonts for WSJT-X.  I am using Arial Regular 10 as the "Font" and Courier New Regular 10 as the "Decoded Text Font"

Are there specific limitations on which fonts JTAlert will highlight, or have I missed another setting somewhere.

WSJT-X v2.4.0 and JTAlert 2.50.5

Thanks