locked Re: Lost alert audio after updating to 2.50.5

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/08/2021 4:27 pm, Walt Flesher, W6SA wrote:

I reinstalled 2.50.4 and audio returned.

Did I overlook something?

--
73 de W6SA

No, nothing to overlook because nothing has changed with respect to audio in this new release.

Does the "Sound -> Test Sound Output" menu work?

The audio management didn't change with 2.50.5, it is identical to 2.50.4. What has changed is that the Manager executable that handles all audio was updated. My guess is that your PC Protection software is interfering with this new build of JTAlertV2.Manager.exe