From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 20:25
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [HamApps] #Announcement #NewRelease : JTAlert 2.50.5 is available

The latest JTAlert version 2.50.5 is now available at

https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/

The new installers have been examined by Microsoft and flagged as

Virus/Trojan free. The MS Defender definitions files have been updated

to exclude JTAlert 2.50.5 as a threat.

*** IMPORTANT *** If you use the Ignore Date setting for Worked B4

alerting the existing setting may have been reset or changed. You will

need to go into the JTAlert Settings window, "Alerts -> Worked B4"

section and ensure the Date is set per your requirements.

Full release notes are available at the end of this message. I strongly

encourage all users read these before installing this new JTAlert release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Release Notes:

--

73, de Hans, KØHB