locked Re: CQ Marathon anomalies

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/08/2021 6:42 pm, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:

I do indeed have a QSL requirement set in the rebuild.... It is set to LoTW, so I guess that is where the anomaly is coming from?
However, as QSL's are NOT needed, I have turned that off.

I will give that a go and see what happens...

73 de Phil GU0SUP

That will be the reason previously worked and auto-marked as no longer needed Marathon entities are re-alerting at a later time as the rebuild is resetting the need status because it is looking for LoTW confirmations in your log.

You can keep the Lotw requirement set for the other Alerts and turn off all QSL requirements for the Marathon Alert only. The individual Alerts have independent QSL requirements set under their respective sections of the Rebuild settings.