locked CQ Marathon anomalies

Phil Cooper

Laurie and the group,

I am still getting Marathon alerts for countries I have previously worked this year.
In setting, I have got "Auto clear triggered Alert entity after logging" checked, and under Bands, I have Tracking set to Any Band and Any Digital Mode.

I have just done a rebuild, and I am still getting several calls alerting me to a new Marathon entity, but they have ALL been worked this year, and 3 of them show B4 in the alter panel.
I am currently on 17m, and getting alters for 3W1T, T77C and 3D2USU, all of which were worked in the last month or so. The 3D2 was worked last week.

What am I missing here?

73 de Phil GU0SUP