locked 2 Instances of JTAlert Simultaneously #FT8 #JTDX

Micky Corrow

Greetings.

I sometimes run 2 different stations simultaneously. Both are on totally separate computers and radios (and antennas).
Both computers run the same software combinations of JTDX, Log4OMv2 and JTAlert.

While both stations run well, I will sometimes get a text alert from the other station on the one where I am currently sitting. Although this is not a showstopper by any means, is there a way to tie each instance of JTAlert to each specific band (on each separate computer)?

It is not the end of the world here, as I just usually ask the person texting me which band (if it is not obvious) and just keep going on from there.

Micky K1XH