locked Re: Wanted Callsign

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/08/2021 9:04 am, Curt Bowles wrote:
I know the files for JTAlert are keep in of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HamApps

what is the file name and path to the file that contains the "Alert Callsigns" (Wanted Callsign"

Curt VE3ZN

All settings are stored in a single sqlite db file, "config.sqlite". This includes the "Alert Callsigns" list.

By design this file is meant to be edited by using the JTAlert Settings window. While it is possible to manually edit the file using an appropriate sqlite editor, it is not recommended as the structure of the file is not documented and how the data is encoded cannot be easily inferred by examining the data. I strongly advise against manually editing the file.