Hello
the image I sent is an example found on the internet I use version 2.50.4
73 jl f6dev
Le 05/08/2021 à 23:12, Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit :

>>> I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing
>>> among other settings I can't put it back.

You are clearly not running JTAlert 2.50.4 ... the picture clearly shows
JTAlert 2.16.16.  Installl 2.50.4!

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-08-05 4:21 PM, Jean-Louis wrote:
in fact it looks like this image and I am missing box A f6dev

Le 05/08/2021 à 00:18, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) a écrit :
On 5/08/2021 7:55 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings I can't put it back. can i have some help thank you jean louis f6dev

JTAlert does not allow removing menus. Are you referring to JTAlert or some other application?

Please post an image of the window with the missing menu. Don't post an image of your entire desktop, just the affected window is all that is needed.