locked Re: SUPPORT OF RUSSIAN DISTRICT TRACKING #Beta

Thanks you and understood.
This list of Russian Calls AND their associated RDA numbers/locations is 100% available AND well maintained by ES1TU.
I will ask he reach out to you.

Thank you,
Jose
N4BAA

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 8:24 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 2/08/2021 9:45 am, Jose wrote:
RA3R runs the RDA program and RDA contest and Aadu ES1TU is the database manager.
There are many RDA enthusiasts who would like a TOOL to be able to alert to needed RDAs.
The fundamental challenge "up front' is that until LoTW addresses it on there end, the JTALERT tracking process would be based on each Ham updating his/her logs manually so JTALERT can properly account for them. It is Easier than let's say tracking USA Counties because it is 100% all LETTER / NUMBER driven with no spelling syntax issues...

God knows you have a lot on your plate and I do admire your passion.

Is this a realistic expectation request to post for our JTALERT Email reflector or not ???

Thank you in advnace!

Jose
N4BAA

I replied to your previous message regarding this. See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/36449

Unless there is a published list of Callsigns and their current RDA then it wont be possible to have RDA Alerting in JTAlert. Performing online lookups on individual callsigns, which is the only method at this time, is not suitable.