locked Re: Send text message to call sign question

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 2/08/2021 9:40 am, Norm Fasoletos wrote:
es, my station and the other station both are online, however, cannot send a message to each other. We both used  messaging from the previous Ham apps version, no problem. I have even tried sending a message to several other stations on the air, online, no response. I am missing something here with the new version of JT Alert 2.50.4. Not sure what?

Norm - K7NWF
The easiest way to test the entire Messaging infrastructure is to send a message to yourself. This will test all parts of the pipeline, Your PC -> Messaging Server -> Your PC.