locked SUPPORT OF RUSSIAN DISTRICT TRACKING #Beta

Laurie,

Hello. Hope you are well.

I have been attempting to get LoTW onboard with supporting RDA districts as part of Russian LoTW certificates which is technical easy to do, but man are they resistant. I just don't understand enough to understand/appreciate why. LOL

RA3R runs the RDA program and RDA contest and Aadu ES1TU is the database manager.
There are many RDA enthusiasts who would like a TOOL to be able to alert to needed RDAs.
The fundamental challenge "up front' is that until LoTW addresses it on there end, the JTALERT tracking process would be based on each Ham updating his/her logs manually so JTALERT can properly account for them. It is Easier than let's say tracking USA Counties because it is 100% all LETTER / NUMBER driven with no spelling syntax issues...

God knows you have a lot on your plate and I do admire your passion.

Is this a realistic expectation request to post for our JTALERT Email reflector or not ???

Thank you in advnace!

Jose
N4BAA

Ex: KG4SB, YI9BAA, VP5BAX, 9K2/N4BAA