locked Re: Send text message to call sign question

Jamie GOLLY

They may not have their end set up correctly. I use it all the time, works great!

You shouldn't have to check if a station is online using JTAlert 2.50.4 (newest), a star in the CQ decode window indicates this.

Jamie
K6NGN

On Sunday, August 1, 2021, 12:49:49 PM PDT, Norm Fasoletos <norm.k7nwf@...> wrote:

When I right click on a callsign in all decodes, followed by Send text message to callsign, message window opens, check to see see if station is online, which the station is, then type a message and hit send. The other station does not receive my message. Any ideas what I am missing.

73

Norm - K7NWF